Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 2

Well,  yesterday sucked,  I don't think it helped that the day before I gorged on so much shit during the day I skipped dinner.  So yesterday I woke up hungry and it never went away.  1 weektabix for brekkie just doesn't cut it (my 2yr old eats 2!)   For dinner Mandy cooked us dover sole and veggies,  great meal,  we have it often,  only this time is was one meal split in half.  But here's the clever bit,  she put it on the kids plates so it looked like a full meal.  Did it work?  Did it ****,  I had Bob the Builder peering up at me through my half carrot,  "Bob,  can you fix my hunger?"  I'm sure I saw him laughing!

As for the exercise,  I'm pretty stiff,  pretty disappointed with my legs,  I thought they were the only thing that might hold up.  I do spin class Mondays and Wednesdays,  went yesterday and will continue until this stuff is too consuming, so that'll be next week then!  Clearly a different muscle group,  I'm walking like John Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment