Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 26 The Morning after

Nothing like telling a reforming alcoholic it's OK to have a drink. We had a bottle of cloudy bay in the wine fridge that was begging to be drunk, and I wasn't about to open it and only have 2 glasses, mind you between us a bottle is only 2 large glasses each if we really needed to stick to the letter of the law. Anyone that says they didn't like their booze is lying!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=HK#/watch?v=k7SuY3T_U6c Frank the Tank, my hero

No streaking but a second bottle probably would have pushed me over the edge.

UPDATE:  640 trip feee skips this morning,  I should drink more often!

3 comments:

  1. Glad I wasn't the only one. And did you really, really savour the wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, Mandy was talking gibberish by the end of her 3rd glass. We'll be cheap dates going forward I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey your skipping has got a bit handy... Was it the Sauvignon Blanc or the Chardonnay? Hmm....

    ReplyDelete