Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day # 23 Help from the ladies please?

Mandy's in the kitchen last night. shouts down

what do you want for lunch tomorrow?
Oh, I don't mind, whatever's easiest.
you can have salad or roasted veggies.
Really, whatever's easiest.
They're both easy.
what have you got most of, or what do you need to use up?
Oh, for christ sake,  make a decision will you.
OK, I'll have salad for lunch.
Well, the only problem with salad for lunch is you'll then have roasted veggies for dinner and it might look quite small with no carbs.
OK,  I'll have roasted veggie then.
I F**KING TELL YOU WHAT, WHY DON'T YOU JUST MAKE YOUR OWN F**KING LUNCH, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!  Exit stage left.


Can someone pleeeeeease explain what happened here?

7 comments:

  1. Its all true. I've been having a few angry episodes of late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well DUH Pete, it's OBVIOUSLY your fault!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and now you've sparked HEATED debate in our house as well! Nice one Coops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think someone is a little cranky pants because they're not getting enough carbs at dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all true I'm afraid, it was a long day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or maybe it would be lovely if you cooked together or took turns making meals for one another that way there is less of a chance for cranky pants on both your parts. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete