Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day # 22 Another week bites the dust!

So,  3 weeks down,  official weigh in this morning down 4.4kg to 76.7kg.  Slightly disappointed by this and annoyed as the lying bastard scales I use at home during the week suggested I was 75!  I'm waiting until the 30th to get another set of proper stats done at the gym to see where I'm at body fat %age wise etc,  but interested to see the results.

So a new diet, and my worst fears have come to pass, NO carbs for dinner!  Guess I'll be having another 2 or 3 nights of troubled sleep, waking up hungry as I get used to that,  deep joy!  But I figured that at least I'd have more carbs to eat during the day to compensate so it would be alright,  but no wait,  they're unch'd,  I guess I should be thankful for small mercies! Gym stats on day 1 said I needed to lose 13.5kg to ideal weight,  so best I get a freakin' move on. On this weeks allowance, if I don't drop 3kg,  I'll eat my arm...  (to make sure I lose it).  Desperate times and measures and all that!

2 comments:

  1. How many grams of protein if you eat your arm? You might end up putting on weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well net net, it should be a zero sum game until my fingers come out of my backside. Then I'll start to see the benefits!

    ReplyDelete