Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day # 17. A lighthearted end to the week.

So, yesterday was a low point, I've got a feeling the first couple of days of the new diet each week might be a bit like that.  It didn't help that it was my colleagues birthday yesterday and he bought a dozen jam doughnuts for us all. Bastard!

Anyway,  I got an email from my bro telling me that my blog was becoming depressing to read, so here are a few carb related jokes to end the working week,  if not the PCP week.


My wife just left me because of my obsession with touching pasta.                                          
I have to be honest, I'm feeling canneloni right now.

Al-Qaeda have hidden bombs in tins of Alphabet Spaghetti
If they go off,  they could spell disaster.

My wife bet me I couldn't build a car out of spaghetti.
You should have seen her face when I drove pasta!

I'm training to be a pasta chef.
It's going really well apart from a fussily mistakes.

So I think I'm getting sacked from my pasta chef's job.
Think my boss is just waiting for the penne to drop.



I did 226 trip free jumps/skips this morning.  That is a record broken by a merry mile!

5 comments:

  1. Everyone probably feels sorry for me reading your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just told these jokes to my colleagues to alleviate the post lunch slump! They appreciated the 'drove pasta' one.

    Sense of humour - essential PCP equipment!
    Congratulations on your 226! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the jumps! The jokes on the other hand... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasta la vista, baby.

    There has to be a vermicelli joke out there somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete