Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 8

A break from the normal routine,  I'm actually going to blog for once.

I read Patricks email today and it says not to be happy about any weight loss this week,  well I'm sorry but I'm down 2.6kg so regardless of whether I've taken some muscle with it  I'm  happy. Seriously,  I thought it  was me that was supposed to be Mr glass half empty!

As for the exercise, plodding on,  trying to do max reps on each set, regardless of form at the end,  Crunches for instance, at the end I'm merely poking my tongue out,  press ups I'm about 50:50 toes and knees,  lunges I friggin hate, Justin, you'll receive no challenge from me.

Skipping I have been doing on n off for a few months anyway so these numbers we have to do, although still very low compared to what I can do, I'm still struggling for consistency,  I fluctuate between Sugar Ray Leonard and a sugar coated doughnut,  this morning Ich Bin ein Berliner.

So onwards and thinwards,  Normal blogging service will resume shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment