Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day # 19 Mutiny

Whilst thinking of subject matter for this blog, I've stumbled upon a thought of
a whole new website. I'm thinking of calling it Pete Coopers Project
(PCP). I'm still not sure about the initials yet but it's a work in
progress. Anyway my thinking is it's an antithesis to other websites out
there that promise that nirvana of full mind and body wellness through
diet and exercise. DO NOT get suckered in people, they are a scam and
most probably their servers run through Nigeria. But for those
Unfortunates that have fallen pray to these consters they can find
refuge in my site,  for a nominal fee of oh, I dunno, say JPY 50,000
you'll have a community of like minded souls searching for what has been
missing in their lives, chocolate, red wine and even breakfast cereals
as an example. I haven't thought of the real meat of the site yet but
rest assured it will involve plenty of TV. The only lunges you'll find
there is for that last beer in the fridge.

Interested?

4 comments:

  1. "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. " Epicurus

    Just think of the new abs and how hard you worked to stick them on.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of starting yet another program titled TTFUPP. Catchy, isn't it? Stands for "Toughen The Fuck Up, Princess Peter".

    PS Yet another appropriate challenge word for this post - "whinges"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up! This diet and exercise scam is too much work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you need a logo or website... we can negotiate a sweatless equity deal.

    ReplyDelete