Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day # 29 Another week, another Kilo!

Well,  1.4kg to be precise,  that's 5.8 in total.  Seemed to accelerate 2 days ago,  Not sure why but up to that point I didn't seem to be making any progress on the week.  I bought some shorts from Zara yesterday,  31" waist which even allowing for Zara's flattering sizing is unheard of,  I'm usually a 34!  7 days ago, I said if I didn't lose 3kg this week I'd eat my arm to make up the difference,  seems a shame for 1.6kg but a mans gotta chew what a mans gotta chew!  I'm keeping the wanking hand before anyone asks!

Yesterday for some reason I was super famished all day, I've been OK all week,  just not sure what was different.  lying in bed last night with my stomach shouting at me for food I was getting more wound up.  looking at the clock thinking, fkking alarms going off at 5:20,  sleep damn you, sleep!  So I had 2 choices,  raid the fridge or the medicine cabinet,  and figured there was less calories in a sleeping pill.  So to sleep at midnight and I was still awake before the alarm. No Patrick,  it's not good to go to bed hungry and wake up hungry.

Sadly I think it's time to split skipping and exercise.  Its now taking too long before I have to get to work,  so skipping in the evenings as I don't mind that and get all the shit stuff out of the way early me thinks. I know everyone has a pet hate exercise,  and after today set I know what mine is.  It's called PCP!

4 comments:

  1. 5.8 kg ! damm that's a good loss in 1 month !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to have my summer holiday. You'll catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your Summer Hols slide show Pete!

    ReplyDelete