Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day # 15

So,  2 weeks down,  10 to go..  10 weeks doesn't sound too bad does it!  Does it?

Weight loss wise only lost 0.5kg this week,  disappointing yes,  but my expectations were managed so not too bothered,  and seems it's the same for most of us so I'm runnign with the heard.  In spite of the plateau,  using my tried, tested and patented wobble test, I think I feel thinner, I think!, and Mandy is certainly looking trimmer,  so pleased not to be seeing such a biffer wafting around the house.

Now to those of you that have spent the last week complaining about how much food you've had to eat,  thanks a friggin bunch!  I'm holding you all personally responsible for my evening carb quota being slashed in half.  I'm already waking in the night hungry, and this ain't gonna help.   Be careful what you wish for people!

Finally, exercise,  Still generally struggling with the jumprope, but there is a noticeable difference between doing them at 5:30am when the household is asleep and the weekend when they're awake.  Whether it's because I'm tired or because I'm trying to be quiet I still don't know, but I trip a LOT more on the early starts.  I have adhered to the program 100% and my only slip was yesterday,  1 biscuit with my son whilst in his class for a fathers day thing.  we had to share a snack with each other, as did all the other dads,  what was I going to say?  Oh no son,  I couldn't possibly,  I'm on a diet!

                  
                                                        
                                                      

6 comments:

  1. I'm besides myself at my desk....how old is he? I blame the parents......

    ReplyDelete
  2. His parents have been an awful influence for most of his almost 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and he's already up to the C word? Impressive! What could possibly follow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most likely a hoodie and a knife. The mean streets of Discovery Bay are safe for no-one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, I've heard, hanging out in the 'hood.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huh the joke these comments refer to seems to have disappeared. Censoring cunts.

    ReplyDelete