Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day # 87 Temptation is EVERYWHERE!

I'm really finding it tough to resist some bad food.  guys here got a Tony Romas delivery for lunch,  I had a couple of onion rings,  oh the shame.  I keep stuffing myself with veggies just to try and fill me up, yesterday I had about 1.5kg of veg.  AMAYW.  Actually I don't want ANY anymore, but its helping to get biscuits out of my head.  Honestly, I'm a bit concerned about next week when I technically won't have the PCP guilt hanging over me that I'm going to be like a man released from prison after a long stretch.  You'll find me in Wanchai........dancing......... on a bar...........naked!

By yesterday evening the removal men had taken pretty much everything to the new flat but we had last night still at home.  Thankfully Mandy saved a bottle of Tanqueray and some tonics...  phew.  No sofa, no TV, no Internet,  so we just sat in the kitchen, chatted and got royally pissed. Thinking about it,  maybe I was hungover,  hmm, something to do with the cravings? It was actually a nice evening and last on the boat.  I think there was a lot of stress needed releasing on her part. She's be amazing organising everything,  2 kids both starting new schools this week, sorting packing etc etc,  of course I've done pretty much feck all but did you expect any different? PCP has suffered for her sadly this week which she's gutted about but really not much could be done about it, life does get in the way sometimes doesn't it!

I am properly bored of the gym now, looking forward to a small break from it,  not physically,  but mentally, I just find it so numbing.  3 more days people, 3 more dayssssss

3 comments:

  1. Yep 3 more days. Amazing isn't it? Life does sometimes get in the way. Hope that tonight in your new home is not too fraught trying to find things in boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, onion rings and G&Ts on day 87? COME ON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have seen what I had on day 88

    ReplyDelete