Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day # 85 Oh FFS!

Oh FFS #1/ So I set my alarm for 4:55 to get up skip, then get ferry to gym, do work out and get it out of the way before work,  only to be texted to say Japan downgraded during my shoulder flys,  so figured I better get on my toes to the office, and it's deathly dull,  nothings changed.  so v-sits/side crunches under the desk once I've finished my coffee, not ideal but it is what it is.

Oh FFS # 2 Gave myself a congratulatory pat on the thighs this morning after those pesky floor jumps,  thinking that'll be that then...  I've just been perusing the days ahead,  and tho n behold,  day 87,  creeps AND floor jumps. Oh,  and some more on day 89 just for good measure. Patrick,  you wanker!  I can't wait to see what day 90 has in store for us.

Last of my weekly Wednesday weigh ins this morning as well.  68.4kg (12.7kg total).  I think that's job done.  Got a very nice email from my brother last night saying I'm looking great,  apart from the hair,  am I really the only person on the face of this planet that likes my hair?

5 comments:

  1. JFD my friend.

    Simple solution - don't check text messages while working out.

    Great job on the 12.7kg. Still waiting on the bum photos though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've been guilty of putting a couple of risque pics on my blog over the weeks, but don't think anyone needs to see my spotty derriere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno - I've been debating about putting my ass online too. I'm sure it's much more defined than on Day 1 and people deserve to see it. Think I'll do a full-frontal too, as those shorts always cinch in and create a muffin-top that is unacceptable.

    In a nice coincidence, 12.7kg is pretty much exactly 2 stone, which makes a nice impressive number to tell the folks from an older generation. Great effort, Coops.

    I'm 700g behind you, but will probably just round up anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to eat a 700g pizza next friday I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cumon guys- don't be so shy- post your arses....I posted in my knickers for Christ's sake, well briefly..boom boom....

    ReplyDelete