Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day # 79 Pondering the Indulgence

Both Mandy and I are rightly swerving this one on account of having had it + interest in Bali,  but reading what everyone else was thinking made me think what I was missing.  Richard was going to the big burger,  that would have been my choice 2+ months ago too,  but would I choose it now knowing its just a one off meal?  I don't think I would,  I've not missed them, although I'm sure I'd still like one.  And I realised I haven't overly missed anything in particular, probably chocolate if I had to say one thing and on occasion an ice cold beer would have been very welcome.  Really, I've just missed the social side of things,  date night with Mandy,  beers with my mates, and a decent nights sleep.

Looking forward to getting my life back.

4 comments:

  1. Eat the burger eat the burger eat the burger eat the burger

    ReplyDelete
  2. JFD. I could eat a horse right now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just re-read my blog, what a wanky boring waste of everyones time that was. Will chat about poo some more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean you write your blog for other people's entertainment? That's novel.

    I had a ridiculous turtle-head on my way to work yesterday but it turned out the turtle was made of polystyrene and sandpaper. Still, could that thing move for an amphibian.

    ReplyDelete