Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day # 78 Weekly weigh in

I've not done one of these for a couple of weeks, what with vacation an all.  Jumped on the scales this morning and boy were they being kind,  69.4kg,  11.7kg total,  but amusingly that's 2.9kg from last Wednesday the morning after I got back from my hols.  I know planes bloat you out etc,  but even so.  And I've not had a 'movement' since the 3 Amigos dropped by at the weekend.  Maybe because I've had to switch my exercise to the evening at the moment,  it's giving me a false positive the morning after, but whatever,  I'll take it.

I have been incredibly hungry and weak these past 2 days,  I guess it's the step up in reps/sets,  but I've been shockingly tired,  hoping the increase in carbs from today will rectify that, although quite ironically being the one who was very vocal in my consternation for my loss of carbs back in the day,  now they're coming back,  I don't really want to have them.  I am difficult to please.

Taking my suit/shirts I had made for me in April back to the tailors today to see what can be done.  I hope they're salvageable as only been worn once and it looks like my son wearing my clothes when I put them on. Annoying if they cant but if that's the price to pay, then so be it.


6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the return of the carbs! I didn't eat my pre-work out carbs this week, guess I should have been. Oops. Richard's been hungry these past two days too and I've been spreading out my lunch veggies to last until about 3. It helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good total Pete. Congratulations. Hope that you can "reform" your suits. I am going to have to bake something with coconut flour today as having problems with lack of inspirational carbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tailoring suits should be the least of your problems in HK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, he said the shirts we're beyond salvation, the suit wont be ideal but will do what he can. It'll be better than it currently is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Kim beat me too it... definitely been draggin' ass lately. Especially in the afternoon. So health doses of coffee or tea have been in order to keep me in stay before my snack or meal.

    Congrats on the weight! Even if it comes at the expense of the shirts. I'll have to do an inventory of my wardrobe at some point here as I have quite a few pants and shorts that may need to be taken in...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done fella, still laughing about your 3 cubans. I had a similar experience today and feel so much better. Great results!

    ReplyDelete