Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day # 55 I've got a new pet hate

It's been brewing for a while but today was the straw that broke my back.  Peasants in the gym that leave their used gym kit and towels on the floor and don't put them in the wash bins.  Today I came back to my locker to find a pair of shorts where I would stand laying where they dropped, inside out with huge skids,  actually, not so much skids as anal discharge on them, FFS people where is your common sense of decency, or self respect or respect for others?  I fucking hate people and am going to live in the Outer Hebrides.

So already in a mood, I left the gym to face 3 people walking 3 abreast in the opposite direction on the path,  I moved to the side at least but 4 into 3 doesn't go and when the cunt didn't move he got it,  I'm not saying I punched him,  It was a perfectly legal move.......... in ice hockey..

Step aside people,  coops is at the end of his tether.  Bali on Thursday,  can't come soon enough!

Now Mandy,  I realise that I am leaving myself wide open to comments about the fact that I do the very same thing at home,  I apologise and will try to be tidier in future.  I do think it's a little different though as I wouldn't have a problem picking up a pair of your old cacks from the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment