Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day # 41 The real reason to do PCP

There's a guy in my office that for several years (well forever really) has weighed less than me,  the spread was once about 7kg, it's been as wide as 13kg and when I started PCP it was about 10kg.  Just once,  just once in my life I've wanted to weigh less than him,  it's been an ongoing joke and bone of contention.  Well today my friends we jumped on the scales and we weighed.....drum roll..............  exactly the same.  So not quite there,  but that is just a matter of time.  He had a fat weekend apparently so it might not be tomorrow,  but it will happen.

Then I shall call him a fat ****

3 comments:

  1. congrats Pete - enjoy the moment of glory !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there nothing that blokes won't compete on?

    But great to see it is a healthy battle in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've lost a fortune on weight loss bets in the past.... The one time I don't put any money on it!

    ReplyDelete