Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 39 Yesterday I had another case of the Fridays!

Day 38 was officially Pissy Condition Project

That's the 2nd Friday on the bounce I've felt like shite, waddupwiddat? I was knackered, hungry, my muscles ached, at work for no obvious reason my extremities were freezing cold, I now know what its like to be an old person, nothing I could do would get my fingers or toes warm. I took to holding a boiling kettle ffs, thought I was in a Japanese game show. I'm nursing an achilles twinge, which if truth be told is probably self Inflicted through overskipping. That is getting slowly worse so I have to ease off that for a few days and go do something less boring instead....sitting at home watch tv?

The only good thing was Mandy was struggling too, is that a good thing? But misery loves company as they say. After much procrastination we finally did our exercises last night together.  Really happy I did now as the fog lifted a bit,  no skips or floor jumps though. I went out on my mountain bike this morning which is the first time since PCP and actually it was great, made a nice change. And after a brief watch of the tour de France and seeing what those guys have to get out of bed every day to do, well this ain't too bad eh.? eh? EH?

Mentally something has switched in my head as well,  I've gone from,  wow look how much weight I've lost to,  Christ,  I've lost 7kg and I've still got a shit load more to go,  How the hell did I let myself get to that point in the first place?


All in all a very strange day,  I was so genki on Thursday too,  so here's hoping that was a low point not to be revisited.



On another point,  I just split a packet of Lays crisps into bowls for the kids.  How friggin greasy are they?????  I had no idea, I had to wash my hands.  Mandy and I could polish off one of the biiiiig packets of those between us of an evening.  Makes you think!

4 comments:

  1. Your eyes are opening Petey, to how atrociously most of us are eating all the time, every day. These mental changes are PERMANENT, once you've seen the matrix you can't go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I take the blue pill or the red pill? Or both?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking how much more I have to go as well. In my head I am trying what part of the program to start from again after the 90 days. Addictive stuff.

    Speaking of blue and red pills, Patrick is like a drug pusher - he provides the tools to get some good results early and then you just want more and more.

    I wonder if I can get Hubbilicious to join this cult too. (BTW Hubbilicious does have a name - it is Ashley. Or I call him The Ashman, Sexy Pants and lots of other names besides those that are not PG rated. )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go back to week 1. Reading the new blogs, workout done in 15 mins. Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete