Tuesday, July 5, 2011

day #36 scales playing silly buggers today

I know they're a bit temperamental but today each time I stood on them they decided to give me a different reading.  Seemed to make a difference if I was facing north or not,  maybe it's my natural magnetism?

Anyway I settled on 74.4 which is down 900g on the week which is 6.7kg total,  but I could be misreading it and I'm actually fatter,  who knows...

Tried the abs video this morning,  for the time being I'm going to call it the 3 minute abs!

4 comments:

  1. Were you too mesmerised watching the spandex or was it too grueling to do for 8 min?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am with you on the scales, mine vary dramatically depending on which way the wind is blowing....

    Haven't had a chance to watch the ABS video yet- did you do it in 3mins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really hurting my neck. I cricked it the week before PCP started, and it's not been quite right since. Ijust took it easy, so although I was on the floor for 8 mins I only did bits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See Noel's post regarding poo. "dropping the kids off at the pool" before or after weighing can really affect the result I have found.

    I try to only weigh myself after the morning "constitutional" and before I have eaten anything so as to remove variables.

    Either that or the moon is closer today and you are affected by its gravitational force.

    In any case a great result. Fat down, muscle up and muscle weighs more remember.

    ReplyDelete