Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day # 34 The return of the smug c**t!

Firstly,  a little clarification on the skipping "liberation".  I was getting so hung up on the counting...  it was all about getting to 100...200...300 that I'd trip at 102 or 203 etc.  And as I would get to the century turns I'd start questioning myself....  was that coming up to 400 or have I already done 400 and that's actually 500???  Umm, not sure better make it 400 to be sure eh....trip....  like patting your head and rubbing your belly at the same time,  all far too taxing.  Hence my suggestion,  and I've found now I'm listening to music, skipping is very much like dancing,  and back in the day when I used to go raving I could dance for 10 hrs straight,  and I was skinny,  so fuck skipping,  just go to Ibiza for 2 weeks!  I am still tripping btw, a lot,  just not in the raving sense of the word.

Some other snippets of smugcuntyness

1/ Mandy made the kids a banana split last night for dessert, and not only did she lick the ice cream spoon...  she ate a freaking chocolate coin too!  I didn't.

2/ I did my first proper full pull up today!

3/ I tinned a load of jeans last night that don't fit and nor do I ever intend them too again!

4/  #2 is a lie,   I did 3!

Noel,  no hard feelings,  I think it's just the woman inside me.  Pre PCP I had beer and tits,  Now I don't have beer and PMT!

5 comments:

  1. As an ex raver myself, I totally relate to this. I don't know where I ever got the energy to dance for so many hours - well I do but I will put it down to youth and vitality and that is the OFFICIAL story.

    Great work on the pull-up.

    p.s. Stop dobbing on your wife!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried skipping and listening to my old Ibiza tunes in the first week of PCP but no joy. I must try it again and hopefully get it to work. True about spending so much time and concentration on counting and then fucking trip!

    I'm glad Noel didn't jump as I cant wait for the next "Tra-la-fucking-la".

    Does Jasper still look like his photo above?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, Tracey....youth...and...vitality... whatever you say.. I think the tempered appetite until wednesday may have helped too?

    And Bruce, Jasper and also Bill Wiswell here (same group as Jasper) who also completed well have both maintained their physique. I think off their very lows weight wise by a little, but they have a life back. And actually Bill was looking a little ill at his very thinnest so not a bad thing. PCP compliant diet brekkie and lunch here for them daily, but their evenings are their own. They're still making the right choices for the most part though, I think it really is 2nd nature for them now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Pacha with love:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlLZ7RYNRsM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been there, Space my personal favourite though.

    ReplyDelete