Sunday, July 10, 2011

day 40 "Forgive me father for I have sinned"

We found ourselves in Pizza Express with the kids today.  Now I have NEVER been in or ordered from Pizza Express and not had an American Hot, it's just the law.  sooooooooooooooooo

I had a friggin salad,  it did have goats cheese in it which isn't strictly PCP but hey hoo,  not like I've done it before.  But then came the kids desserts that came with their meal.  Sam had nutella with dough balls,  Alex vanilla Ice cream.  I though it might be nice for Alex to have some nutella in his ice cream,  he disagreed so I scooped it out on a tea spoon,  Didn't really have anywhere to put it and whilst Mandy was looking for a tissue it sort of fell,  ney jumped into my mouth, clean spoon, problem solved.  I should have been an engineer.  Then my coffee turned up with a piece of biscotti on the side,  well apparently this was the long lost brother of the nutella and ice cream teaspoon,  they had to reunited, as did the last dough ball on Sam's plate.  They say these sins come in threes.

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes man! I looked at your day 1 side view pic up next to your most recent one... Unbelievable the changes you've shown already. Seriously, your stomach looks like it's just vanished! Well done... You've got to be proud of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, yes quite happy, although just starting to realize how much it's going to cost me to buy a new wardrobe, and Mandy too x10

    ReplyDelete