Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day # 51 I know you're desperate to know

But last night my 3 days worth of carb/protein/veg decided to make an appearance and referencing Noel's most informative chart of yesterday, which actually is however incomplete,  where is the pebble dash?  I did a #4.  and I was 0.8kg lighter this morning from yesterdays official weigh in.  It's a bit like the amazing race this, breaking 70 before the hols, bring it on!

I bumped into Andrew Hyams at the gym yesterday,  we were both there skipping and squatting and floor jumpin.  I took some video of us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDsLZmGBdt8  starts at 3:30 and basically 4:56 is how I felt at the end!

2 comments:

  1. So on day 51, your day 3, no. 2 was a #4 @0.8 on your way to 70.

    I rate that a 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much sums it up, yes.

    ReplyDelete